Join the WVAN
By becoming a member of the WVAN, you have access to tools, resources and networking opportunities with other VAs around the state.
In addition, you will be furthering the overall mission of the VA industry, which is to promote the benefits of virtual assistance and develop high professional standards and best practices for our industry.
- Membership is open to all active Virtual Assistants who reside in the state of Wisconsin.
- Members can run their business on a full-time or part-time basis, but must have an active client acquisition and retention strategy.
- The business must be billed as a “virtual assistance” practice (as opposed to freelancer, design services, etc.)
- Members must have a Website and display the WVAN logo (linked to the WVAN Home page) on their Website.
There currently is no fee to join the WVAN. However, all requirements must be met to enjoy the benefits of being a member of the network.
Just fill out this
Membership Form and become a member of a growing and vital networking organization!
Membership benefits include
- Access to a members-only area, where you can read news and reports about the VA industry, schedule get-togethers with other VAs in your area and more.
- A detailed listing in the online membership directory, which will be public and open to anyone searching for a Wisconsin-based Virtual Assistant.
- Invitations to attend workshops, conferences and other events geared toward virtual assistance, growing your business, and other best-practice topics.
- The opportunity to submit press coverage about your business to be viewed by potential clients on the WVAN Website.